Congratulations to Ada and Benny on getting married!
Weddings are always fun, especially when they are your friends, and even better if it is a friend that I grew up with from church back at home! It was such a sweet, simple and beautiful wedding. So hard to imagine that she's married! I still remember the days when we were all silly kids wearing cheesy outfits and huge dorky plastic glasses. Now we're all grown up with some heading to Columbia University, others doing grad/PhD's, or off in another city working, getting married...wow! It is such a blessing when I reflect on the past, to see how far we've all come, how much we've grown, and how much God has worked in each of our lives!
All the best wishes to the happy couple, and may God bless you richly!
All the best wishes to the happy couple, and may God bless you richly!
